When it comes to protecting our guests and staff, everything's on the table.
We are elated to welcome back our family of guests and staff, and are unwaveringly committed to protecting the safety and well-being of both. We are reopening select locations at limited capacity, in adherence to all state- and local-level health and safety measures. However, we are taking even greater precautions than required, and continually sourcing innovative approaches to keep everyone at our restaurants safe and protected. At present, the white-glove safeguards we have implemented include:
• Single-Use Menus
• Eliminated use of touch-screen check presenters
• Credit/Debit Card Payment Only (No cash accepted)
• All staff wears frequently changed masks and gloves
• All staff undergo daily health screenings
• Additional hand sanitizer stations
• Stringent cleaning and sanitization
• Premises routinely deep-cleaned and sanitized by professional sanitization service with COVID-19 prevention-specific protocols
We want everyone who works in, dines in, or carries out from our restaurants to feel safe, secure, and celebratory. We have missed you more than we could possibly express, and look forward to welcoming you back–safely. Your table is waiting.