Website Accessibility Statement
Truluck’s has designed, developed, and regularly monitors this website to support applicable WCAG 2.1 A & AA guidelines and functional accessibility. We optimized this website with the assistance of an expert consulting firm who utilized end-users with disabilities and the following assistive technologies during testing:
- Assistive Technologies:
- Screen readers
- Screen magnifiers
- Speech recognition software
- Keyboard and alternative input devices
- High contrast mode, etc.
- Chrome Version 86.
- Safari Version 14.
- Edge Version 86.
- Firefox Version 82.
This website supports the following W3C POUR principles, which creates the functional accessibility necessary for people of all abilities to access web content:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
This means that users must be able to perceive the information being presented (it can’t be invisible to all their senses)
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable.
This means that users must be able to operate the interface (the interface cannot require interaction that a user cannot perform)
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable.
This means that users must be able to understand the information as well as the operation of the user interface (the content or operation
cannot be beyond their understanding)
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
This means that users must be able to access the content as technologies advance (as technologies and user agents evolve, the content
should remain accessible)
Contact Truluck’s with Your Accessibility Questions
If you have questions or comments about the accessibility of this website, please contact us for assistance at:
- Email: Accessibility@trulucks.com
- Telephone: (832) 358-2900
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Central